iPad stand on Kickstarter is for the bathroom
Go on. Admit it. Where do you use your iPad the most? Sure, instead of watching TV. Yup, while saving lives as a doctor. But we're being honest here, you're among friends, so we know that the real answer is -- in the can.
And because we all know this is the truth, why not throw a few bucks into Meglio's Kickstarter project to fund their new iPad stand designed to make it easier to do just that. It'll allow you to keep your hands free for -- well, whatever it is you do with your hands while you're comfortably seated on the throne, and allow you to watch a movie or read an ebook while keeping your precious iPad free of coliform bacteria.
Add a cupholder and you're set for the day.
Go on. Admit it. Where do you use your iPad the most? Sure, instead of watching TV. Yup, while saving lives as a doctor. But we're...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time