Want new gesture controls in iOS 4.3 on your iPad? Here's how
During one of the betas for iOS 4.3 we saw new gestures enabled (like pinch to go to the Home screen). They were later removed, but it appears they can be re-enabled by turning your iPad into an iOS developer iPad.
It's easy -- apparently all you have to do is pay $4.99 in the Mac App Store for Xcode, plug your iPad into your Mac, enable development mode, ignore any warnings about developer credentials, and you're ready to rock.
During one of the betas for iOS 4.3 we saw new gestures enabled (like pinch to go to the Home screen). They were later removed, but it...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update