Want new gesture controls in iOS 4.3 on your iPad? Here's how
During one of the betas for iOS 4.3 we saw new gestures enabled (like pinch to go to the Home screen). They were later removed, but it appears they can be re-enabled by turning your iPad into an iOS developer iPad.
It's easy -- apparently all you have to do is pay $4.99 in the Mac App Store for Xcode, plug your iPad into your Mac, enable development mode, ignore any warnings about developer credentials, and you're ready to rock.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app