Want new gesture controls in iOS 4.3 on your iPad? Here's how
During one of the betas for iOS 4.3 we saw new gestures enabled (like pinch to go to the Home screen). They were later removed, but it appears they can be re-enabled by turning your iPad into an iOS developer iPad.
It's easy -- apparently all you have to do is pay $4.99 in the Mac App Store for Xcode, plug your iPad into your Mac, enable development mode, ignore any warnings about developer credentials, and you're ready to rock.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync