Want new gesture controls in iOS 4.3 on your iPad? Here's how
During one of the betas for iOS 4.3 we saw new gestures enabled (like pinch to go to the Home screen). They were later removed, but it appears they can be re-enabled by turning your iPad into an iOS developer iPad.
It's easy -- apparently all you have to do is pay $4.99 in the Mac App Store for Xcode, plug your iPad into your Mac, enable development mode, ignore any warnings about developer credentials, and you're ready to rock.
During one of the betas for iOS 4.3 we saw new gestures enabled (like pinch to go to the Home screen). They were later removed, but it...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs