Poll: Some issues reported around using cables between iPad versions
Experiencing cable woes? TUAW reader Chris Arnold of Sumo Computers sent in this photo demonstrating why he believes his original iPad cable had problems working with his iPad 2. TUAW rigorously tested several cables but was unable to duplicate these issues -- all the cables we tested worked fine with both iPads.
What about you? Are your cables giving you any problems? Let us know in this handy poll.
|Nope, I'm having the same problems as Chris||265 (6.1%)|
|Yes, they work just fine||862 (20.0%)|
|Haven't had a chance to test, I'm afraid||432 (10.0%)|
|Cables? You're writing a post about cables? What is wrong with you people? I am leaving this site and never returning. I'm going now. Really. Bye! (I mean it this time.)||282 (6.5%)|
|Slow news day, huh?||2471 (57.3%)|
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows