Poll: Some issues reported around using cables between iPad versions
Experiencing cable woes? TUAW reader Chris Arnold of Sumo Computers sent in this photo demonstrating why he believes his original iPad cable had problems working with his iPad 2. TUAW rigorously tested several cables but was unable to duplicate these issues -- all the cables we tested worked fine with both iPads.
What about you? Are your cables giving you any problems? Let us know in this handy poll.
|Nope, I'm having the same problems as Chris||265 (6.1%)|
|Yes, they work just fine||862 (20.0%)|
|Haven't had a chance to test, I'm afraid||432 (10.0%)|
|Cables? You're writing a post about cables? What is wrong with you people? I am leaving this site and never returning. I'm going now. Really. Bye! (I mean it this time.)||282 (6.5%)|
|Slow news day, huh?||2471 (57.3%)|
Experiencing cable woes? TUAW reader Chris Arnold of Sumo Computers sent in this photo demonstrating why he believes his original iPad...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements