Poll: Some issues reported around using cables between iPad versions
Experiencing cable woes? TUAW reader Chris Arnold of Sumo Computers sent in this photo demonstrating why he believes his original iPad cable had problems working with his iPad 2. TUAW rigorously tested several cables but was unable to duplicate these issues -- all the cables we tested worked fine with both iPads.
What about you? Are your cables giving you any problems? Let us know in this handy poll.
|Nope, I'm having the same problems as Chris||265 (6.1%)|
|Yes, they work just fine||862 (20.0%)|
|Haven't had a chance to test, I'm afraid||432 (10.0%)|
|Cables? You're writing a post about cables? What is wrong with you people? I am leaving this site and never returning. I'm going now. Really. Bye! (I mean it this time.)||282 (6.5%)|
|Slow news day, huh?||2471 (57.3%)|
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration