Poll: Some issues reported around using cables between iPad versions
Experiencing cable woes? TUAW reader Chris Arnold of Sumo Computers sent in this photo demonstrating why he believes his original iPad cable had problems working with his iPad 2. TUAW rigorously tested several cables but was unable to duplicate these issues -- all the cables we tested worked fine with both iPads.
What about you? Are your cables giving you any problems? Let us know in this handy poll.
|Nope, I'm having the same problems as Chris||265 (6.1%)|
|Yes, they work just fine||862 (20.0%)|
|Haven't had a chance to test, I'm afraid||432 (10.0%)|
|Cables? You're writing a post about cables? What is wrong with you people? I am leaving this site and never returning. I'm going now. Really. Bye! (I mean it this time.)||282 (6.5%)|
|Slow news day, huh?||2471 (57.3%)|
Experiencing cable woes? TUAW reader Chris Arnold of Sumo Computers sent in this photo demonstrating why he believes his original iPad...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad