Poll: Some issues reported around using cables between iPad versions
Experiencing cable woes? TUAW reader Chris Arnold of Sumo Computers sent in this photo demonstrating why he believes his original iPad cable had problems working with his iPad 2. TUAW rigorously tested several cables but was unable to duplicate these issues -- all the cables we tested worked fine with both iPads.
What about you? Are your cables giving you any problems? Let us know in this handy poll.
|Nope, I'm having the same problems as Chris||265 (6.1%)|
|Yes, they work just fine||862 (20.0%)|
|Haven't had a chance to test, I'm afraid||432 (10.0%)|
|Cables? You're writing a post about cables? What is wrong with you people? I am leaving this site and never returning. I'm going now. Really. Bye! (I mean it this time.)||282 (6.5%)|
|Slow news day, huh?||2471 (57.3%)|
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync