Use a Smart Cover to stick your iPad to the fridge
OK, so this one definitely comes under the heading "Don't try this at home," with the sub-heading "Unless you're completely crazy ... and even then maybe not."
That's right, that's what the picture shows: someone's worked out that the bevy of magnets in an iPad 2 Smart Cover are strong enough to hold the iPad to a refrigerator door.
This raises at least two questions: first, what kind of mind do you need to wonder if your five hundred dollar (or more) chunk of magic can be held to a refrigerator door by the magnets in its cover -- and then actually try it? Also, will AppleCare cover this when it all turns to tears?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync