Cool custom-made iOS device stand
Made from acrylate polymer (acrylic plastic), birch plywood and birch, it has cutouts for his iPad, iPod
touch Classic, iPhone and pen. It can be turned to give more vertical or horizontal orientations, and it looks a perfect match for his wireless Apple keyboard, with cutouts for the relevant cables.
Andrew says it took him two weeks to put the stand together -- and if this is any indication, he looks to have a bright future ahead of him as a designer.
Clarified that it's an iPad, not an iPad 2, in the stand.
[Via Cult of Mac]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app