Cool custom-made iOS device stand
Made from acrylate polymer (acrylic plastic), birch plywood and birch, it has cutouts for his iPad, iPod
touch Classic, iPhone and pen. It can be turned to give more vertical or horizontal orientations, and it looks a perfect match for his wireless Apple keyboard, with cutouts for the relevant cables.
Andrew says it took him two weeks to put the stand together -- and if this is any indication, he looks to have a bright future ahead of him as a designer.
Clarified that it's an iPad, not an iPad 2, in the stand.
[Via Cult of Mac]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration