ColorSchemer Studio in the Mac App Store, and TUAW has free licenses!
ColorSchemer Studio, my favorite Mac app for designing color combinations and palettes, is now available on the Mac App Store. I've mentioned it a few times before, and we've had a few licenses to give away in the past. To celebrate the arrival in the Mac App Store, ColorSchemer has given us three more licenses to hand out. See the rules at the bottom of this post to enter in the drawing.
That's not all, though. ColorSchemer Studio is normally $49.99, but starting today, there's a special sale price of US$9.99. That's a pretty huge savings, so even if you don't win a free license, it's a great time to pick up a copy.
ColorSchemer offers an array of tools for putting together palettes using basic to advanced color theory, and you can preview palettes in different ratios to find the perfect balance. It also integrates directly with the COLOURLovers, allowing you to import your favorite color palettes from the social website. If you're not already using it, it's worth a look for designers of any ilk. Check it out and leave a comment for a chance to get a copy for free!
Here are the rules and a link to the legal statement:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment on this post.
- The comment must be left before Monday, March 28, 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Three winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prize: A full license for ColorSchemer Studio. (US$49.99 value)
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options