Plug it all in with the 5-in-1 Connection Kit for iPad
Technology. Always moving forward. Faster, slimmer, more versatile. And capable of providing the world with this 5-in-1 Connection Kit for iPad. It was only three months ago when we wrote about the virtues of a 3-in-1 connection kit from the M.I.C. Gadget Store. But technology hurtles onward like a rocket car, and iPad users now have the option to buy a single adapter that can read Micro SD cards and SD cards, connect to power, computers, or peripherals with USB and mini-USB ports, and send an analog video signal to a TV using composite AV cables. That's five adapters in one device, although no more than one of its five functions will operate simultaneously; users can only plug one device into the adapter at a time.
How can you get one of these available-only-in-white über-adapters for your iPad? First, make sure you own an iPad or iPad 2 running iOS 4.2.1 or 4.3. Then, visit usbfever.com to buy your own 5-in-1 Connection Kit for US$44.99 plus shipping.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options