Ask TUAW Video Edition: PDF and Scripting
Andrew asked us about how to have a folder convert documents to PDF format so that he can sync them to his Dropbox.
Today's show goes into how to use Automator and AppleScript to do some scripting, and we're going to demonstrate an iPad app that will convert documents for you on your iPad.
Some resources for you:
- Automator - Mac OS X Automation Automator
- AppleScript - Mac OS X Automation AppleScript
- Save2PDF - Main Company Page
Any questions, please leave them in the comments or email us! Read on for the video.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter