Ask TUAW Video Edition: PDF and Scripting
Andrew asked us about how to have a folder convert documents to PDF format so that he can sync them to his Dropbox.
Today's show goes into how to use Automator and AppleScript to do some scripting, and we're going to demonstrate an iPad app that will convert documents for you on your iPad.
Some resources for you:
- Automator - Mac OS X Automation Automator
- AppleScript - Mac OS X Automation AppleScript
- Save2PDF - Main Company Page
Any questions, please leave them in the comments or email us! Read on for the video.
Andrew asked us about how to have a folder convert documents to PDF format so that he can sync them to his Dropbox. Today's show goes...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free