Mac OS X 10.6.7 supplemental update for 13" MacBook Air
Apple has released a "supplemental update" to OS X version 10.6.7 specifically for the 13" MacBook Air model released late last year. The update reportedly fixes an issue that made the devices "unresponsive when using iTunes," and it clocks in at a tiny 461 KB.
As always, the updates are available via Software Update, so if you've got a newish MacBook Air, load up the app and check to see if you need to install it. Afterwards, you'll be able to use iTunes without issue among other fixes.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free