Mac OS X 10.6.7 supplemental update for 13" MacBook Air
Apple has released a "supplemental update" to OS X version 10.6.7 specifically for the 13" MacBook Air model released late last year. The update reportedly fixes an issue that made the devices "unresponsive when using iTunes," and it clocks in at a tiny 461 KB.
As always, the updates are available via Software Update, so if you've got a newish MacBook Air, load up the app and check to see if you need to install it. Afterwards, you'll be able to use iTunes without issue among other fixes.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options