iPod nano rumored to get a camera
The latest rumor out of Asia suggests the iPod nano may keep its boxy shape and get its camera back. Those who keep track of the history of Apple's popular MP3 player will remember the player got an integrated camera in 2009. These modifications were quickly removed in 2010 when the player dropped the camera and shrunk down to its current boxy, small size.
The latest leaked photo from Taiwanese Mac Blog, Apple.pro, supposedly shows the casing for the seventh generation iPod nano. Merging the best of both worlds, this next iPod nano may keep the boxy shape of its predecessor and make room for a rear-facing camera. If history is any indication, we will get official confirmation of this rumor at Apple's iPod and iTunes-themed event held in the fall.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service