TUAW Giveaway: Scrivener 2.0
For those of you who don't know, most of us at TUAW are big fans of Scrivener. If you're a writer -- whether it is a screenplay, novel or blog you're working on -- Scrivener should be your tool of choice. It lets you organize and format your writing projects with an ease that is unparalleled.
Scrivener 2.0 just hit the Mac App Store last week, and we're happy to be able to provide three lucky TUAW readers with promo codes that will let you download the full version of the app – a US$44.99 value. To enter the giveaway, simply leave a comment below. Even if you don't win, if you do any kind of writing, you should seriously think about getting this app. I've written four books using it and doing so would have been much more difficult had it not been for Scrivener's workflow.
So, want to win a copy of Scrivener 2.0? Here are the rules:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment.
- The comment must be left before Thursday, April 14, 2011, 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Three winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Each winner will receive one Mac App Store promo code for a copy of Scrivener 2.0 (Value: US$44.99).
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options