TUAW Giveaway: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare for Mac
One thing I love about the Mac App Store is that, game-wise, it eliminates the need to insert physical media into your Mac to play games. Over the past few days I've been playing Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare on my MacBook Pro, and without the need for a disc, the game just flies, which helps make it that much more enjoyable. It also, of course, helps that Call of Duty is a heck of a great series.
TUAW has teamed up with Aspyr to give away three Mac App Store copies of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare to some lucky readers. To enter the giveaway, mentally prepare yourself to take down some bad guys and then simply leave a comment below. As always, here are the rules:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment on this post.
- The comment must be left before Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Three winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Each winner will receive one Mac App Store promo code for a copy of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Value: US$49.99).
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature