Canon printer drivers hitting Software Update
As if Safari and iOS updates weren't enough for one day! Do you use a Canon printer (including all-in-one printer/scanners) with your Mac running Snow Leopard? If so, you have an exciting new update waiting for you. There's no indication of what the new Canon Printer Drivers 2.5 version actually changes, so fire up Software Update, cross your fingers and hope your printing experience magically improves.
If Software Update doesn't show that you have an update available, you can download the driver manually from the the relevant Apple support page.
[via The Mac Observer]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs