Prompt from Panic does SSH on iPad and iPhone
Described by developer Panic as "a clean, crisp, and cheerful SSH client: it helps you when you need it, and stays out of your way when you don't," early reviewers seem to like it a lot.
Panic says the app is "for system administrators, web developers, movie-style hackers ('Let me just TCP/IP into the UNIX port!'), or any person who needs to connect remotely and type some magic."
It seems reasonably priced at US$4.99. Let us know if you've tried it.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature