eMac becomes cat bed
This eMac-turned-cat bed is the product of a friend of mine here in LA named Colin Hughes. A little while back, he got a new computer to replace his old (though still working) eMac, and instead of junking it, he decided to clean out the hardware and turn the case into a makeshift kitty pad. He says it took about an hour, mostly because the inside of the case was full of dust, but after transferring all of his files off, cleaning it out and taking a screwdriver to the actual monitor, the case was ready for its feline tenants.
The cat above is named Little Mama, and she shares the setup with Colin's other cat, Elvis. Cute stuff -- you can see a few more shots of the conversion in the gallery below.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter