Applecore helps keep your cables organized
Apple's in-ear bud cords are just like any other -- they'll get tangled up sooner or later. I can't tell you how many times I've stuffed the earbuds in my pocket on the way out the door, only to have to spend a few minutes untangling them when I want to listen to music or podcasts on my iPhone. But this nifty little cord organizer, cleverly called an Applecore, might actually help.
They're nice and cheap, too -- the smallest one is only $1.99, and there are two larger sizes for $2.99 and $4.99 in a variety of colors. Of course, you'll still have to wind and unwind the cables every time you want to use them (which will probably cause a little more wear and tear than just your standard tangling), but an organized cable is worth it, right? And you have to admit, that's a pretty elegant design. No better way to make your earbud cables stay organized and look good.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client