No comment: Steve Jobs in Carbonite
Did you ever wonder what happens when the reality distortion field meets Star Wars?
You get these cool/cheesy/ready-for-cease-and-desist Steve Jobs in Carbonite iPhone skins and cases from Society6. Until the Apple lawyers get ahold of this and breathily note "I am altering our agreement. Pray I don't alter it further," you can order an iPhone skin for just US$15, a stretched canvas art print (which is apparently free if you believe the pricing on the site), or a full iPhone case for $35.
Act now and get one of these collectibles before the lawyers strike back! And remember, when you tell Steve that you love him, he's only going to reply "I know."
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs