HipstaCase iPhone case perfect for Hipstamatic hipsters
The folks behind the Hipstamatic iPhone app are ready to let you take the old-school camera vibe all the way. They've introduced a Hipstamatic iPhone case called (what else?) the HipstaCase, and while it isn't quite as functional as that concept Leica iPhone case we posted the other day (it's purely cosmetic), it will still give your iPhone the feel of an old camera.
All right, so it's not quite purely cosmetic -- there is a tripod mount that attaches on the bottom, and there's a nylon wrist lanyard as well. But essentially, it's a piece of plastic that makes the back of your iPhone look like one of those cameras you carried around however many years ago. The Hipstacase is available right now for US $39.95.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter