South Park makes fun of all things Apple in season opener
South Park has aired the opening episode of its 15th season, and it blasted not only Apple's products, but the culture surrounding the company as well. We knew this was coming based on a Steve Jobs parody keynote promo that was shown leading up to the premiere.
Some of the best bits were the Genius Bar segment (see below -- sorry, Flash required) and the part where Eric's mom tries to get him to buy a Toshiba HandyBook instead of an iPad. I'll let the episode speak for itself, though. You can watch it in its entirety here. Be warned, however -- as usual, South Park is very NSFW.
South Park has aired the opening episode of its 15th season, and it blasted not only Apple's products, but the culture surrounding the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free