South Park makes fun of all things Apple in season opener
South Park has aired the opening episode of its 15th season, and it blasted not only Apple's products, but the culture surrounding the company as well. We knew this was coming based on a Steve Jobs parody keynote promo that was shown leading up to the premiere.
Some of the best bits were the Genius Bar segment (see below -- sorry, Flash required) and the part where Eric's mom tries to get him to buy a Toshiba HandyBook instead of an iPad. I'll let the episode speak for itself, though. You can watch it in its entirety here. Be warned, however -- as usual, South Park is very NSFW.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature