South Park makes fun of all things Apple in season opener
South Park has aired the opening episode of its 15th season, and it blasted not only Apple's products, but the culture surrounding the company as well. We knew this was coming based on a Steve Jobs parody keynote promo that was shown leading up to the premiere.
Some of the best bits were the Genius Bar segment (see below -- sorry, Flash required) and the part where Eric's mom tries to get him to buy a Toshiba HandyBook instead of an iPad. I'll let the episode speak for itself, though. You can watch it in its entirety here. Be warned, however -- as usual, South Park is very NSFW.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app