Image spotted on Apple's website hints at iWork '11
A small misstep by Apple in a MacBook Air image hints at the rumored iWork 11 suite. Located directly above the iPhoto image in the right sidebar is a reference to the rumored productivity suite. Rumors coming fast and furious last year pointed to a January launch of the iWork 11 applications along with the Mac App Store. While the OS X App Store debuted on time, the suite of applications, which include Pages '11, Numbers '11 and Keynote '11, did not materialize.
This above image does not guarantee iWork '11 will appear in the immediate future. In fact, we have seen this shot briefly before in the early days of the Mac App Store, but Apple is now re-purposing it for use with the MacBook Air. Of course, it could be an oversight by Apple, but we're hoping it suggests the productivity suite is still on Apple's radar. Fingers-crossed it will get some love at WWDC.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature