iPhone becomes an instant photo printer in this concept design
Freelance designer Mac Funamizu worked his creative magic and developed a concept iPhone dock that merges the best of the iPhone with the technology of yore. Funamizu conceptualized a classic iPhone dock that lets iPhone owners print instant pictures Land Camera-style. The Polaroid-inspired design prints up a colored image on photo paper with a QR code that links to a third-party website like Flickr or Photobucket. If you geo-tagged the photo, you can even add a map to the freshly printed image. This is a lovely concept for fans of the iconic Polaroid Land camera, but sadly, it may never land on retail shelves. For more pictures of this concept design, point your browser to Funamizu's website.
Freelance designer Mac Funamizu worked his creative magic and developed a concept iPhone dock that merges the best of the iPhone with...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs