Every "Get A Mac" ad in chronological order
You'll remember the long-running Get A Mac TV ads that had Justin Long and John Hodgman playing a personified Mac and PC, respectively. John, as "PC," often had troubles that didn't affect his friend Mac. Despite this, their friendship remained intact. So did the campaign.
By the time the campaign ended in 2009, a total of 66 ads had been run. Now, Adweek has posted them all in chronological order. Some of our favorites include "Network" and "Santa Claus," if only for the wonderfully nostalgic Claymation.
Did you have a favorite? If so, you're sure to find it in Adweek's collection.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature