Every "Get A Mac" ad in chronological order
You'll remember the long-running Get A Mac TV ads that had Justin Long and John Hodgman playing a personified Mac and PC, respectively. John, as "PC," often had troubles that didn't affect his friend Mac. Despite this, their friendship remained intact. So did the campaign.
By the time the campaign ended in 2009, a total of 66 ads had been run. Now, Adweek has posted them all in chronological order. Some of our favorites include "Network" and "Santa Claus," if only for the wonderfully nostalgic Claymation.
Did you have a favorite? If so, you're sure to find it in Adweek's collection.
You'll remember the long-running Get A Mac TV ads that had Justin Long and John Hodgman playing a personified Mac and PC, respectively....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free