Every "Get A Mac" ad in chronological order
You'll remember the long-running Get A Mac TV ads that had Justin Long and John Hodgman playing a personified Mac and PC, respectively. John, as "PC," often had troubles that didn't affect his friend Mac. Despite this, their friendship remained intact. So did the campaign.
By the time the campaign ended in 2009, a total of 66 ads had been run. Now, Adweek has posted them all in chronological order. Some of our favorites include "Network" and "Santa Claus," if only for the wonderfully nostalgic Claymation.
Did you have a favorite? If so, you're sure to find it in Adweek's collection.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99