Every "Get A Mac" ad in chronological order
You'll remember the long-running Get A Mac TV ads that had Justin Long and John Hodgman playing a personified Mac and PC, respectively. John, as "PC," often had troubles that didn't affect his friend Mac. Despite this, their friendship remained intact. So did the campaign.
By the time the campaign ended in 2009, a total of 66 ads had been run. Now, Adweek has posted them all in chronological order. Some of our favorites include "Network" and "Santa Claus," if only for the wonderfully nostalgic Claymation.
Did you have a favorite? If so, you're sure to find it in Adweek's collection.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app