Wrap your iPad in Ferrari leather
You may not be able to afford that Ferarri that's ready to wrap around your iPod, but how about just a Ferrari case? RazorianFly points us to these Ferrari-branded iDevice cases which allow you to put your iPad or iPhone 4 in the same rich, supple leather that goes into the legendary supercars. You can pick them up in either black or red, and each case is decorated with a metal cutout of the Ferrari Prancing Horse logo.
The prices aren't too bad as luxury cases go. The iPhone 4 case will run you around US$36, and the iPad case goes for about $94, shipping from Italy not included. When compared to high-end luxury cases that easily run over $100, that's actually a bargain. Much cheaper than an actual Ferrari, right?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free