Wrap your iPad in Ferrari leather
You may not be able to afford that Ferarri that's ready to wrap around your iPod, but how about just a Ferrari case? RazorianFly points us to these Ferrari-branded iDevice cases which allow you to put your iPad or iPhone 4 in the same rich, supple leather that goes into the legendary supercars. You can pick them up in either black or red, and each case is decorated with a metal cutout of the Ferrari Prancing Horse logo.
The prices aren't too bad as luxury cases go. The iPhone 4 case will run you around US$36, and the iPad case goes for about $94, shipping from Italy not included. When compared to high-end luxury cases that easily run over $100, that's actually a bargain. Much cheaper than an actual Ferrari, right?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter