Wrap your iPad in Ferrari leather
You may not be able to afford that Ferarri that's ready to wrap around your iPod, but how about just a Ferrari case? RazorianFly points us to these Ferrari-branded iDevice cases which allow you to put your iPad or iPhone 4 in the same rich, supple leather that goes into the legendary supercars. You can pick them up in either black or red, and each case is decorated with a metal cutout of the Ferrari Prancing Horse logo.
The prices aren't too bad as luxury cases go. The iPhone 4 case will run you around US$36, and the iPad case goes for about $94, shipping from Italy not included. When compared to high-end luxury cases that easily run over $100, that's actually a bargain. Much cheaper than an actual Ferrari, right?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options