Dear Aunt TUAW: Help me find a projector for my iPhone
Dear Aunt TUAW,
I sometimes watch TV in my bedroom on my iPhone (3GS) via EyeTV before I go to sleep. The screen is, of course, a bit small and not ideally positioned for a relaxed posture in bed. What's your idea on pico projectors in combination with an iPhone (3GS)?
Many thanks and best regards
Your loving nephew,
Auntie punted your question over to Steve Hardy at WowWee, better known as my Cinemin go-to guy. He writes, "Well, I'm biased obviously, but I would recommend to Bob the Cinemin Slice (for richer sound) or Cinemin Swivel (for better portability). The 90-degree hinge is perfect for projecting onto the ceiling. And they're both compatible with the iPhone 3GS."
Hope that helps! And let us know how they work for you in real-world testing.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature