Dear Aunt TUAW: Help me find a projector for my iPhone
Dear Aunt TUAW,
I sometimes watch TV in my bedroom on my iPhone (3GS) via EyeTV before I go to sleep. The screen is, of course, a bit small and not ideally positioned for a relaxed posture in bed. What's your idea on pico projectors in combination with an iPhone (3GS)?
Many thanks and best regards
Your loving nephew,
Auntie punted your question over to Steve Hardy at WowWee, better known as my Cinemin go-to guy. He writes, "Well, I'm biased obviously, but I would recommend to Bob the Cinemin Slice (for richer sound) or Cinemin Swivel (for better portability). The 90-degree hinge is perfect for projecting onto the ceiling. And they're both compatible with the iPhone 3GS."
Hope that helps! And let us know how they work for you in real-world testing.
Dear Aunt TUAW, I sometimes watch TV in my bedroom on my iPhone (3GS) via EyeTV before I go to sleep. The screen is, of course, a...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved