Frisbee Forever is better than the real thing
One of my favorite things to do on a sunny day is go to Hyde Park and play Frisbee with some friends. However, after playing Frisbee Forever, the officially licensed Frisbee game, playing real-life Frisbee doesn't seem as fun anymore.
Frisbee Forever is a universal game for the iPad and iPhone that allows users to hone their Frisbee skills on more than 100 obstacle courses. Flick the Frisbee to start, then tilt your iDevice to guide it through hoops, past wind turbines and through tunnels, collecting as many stars as you can along the way. Once you have enough stars and experience, you can unlock other levels, including an amusement park, the Old West and the Caribbean.
You can also unlock bonus levels along the way that offer some more challenging courses, and you can upgrade your Frisbee's design.The only thing this game is missing is Game Center support. However, since it's free, there's no reason not to download this game.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows