Frisbee Forever is better than the real thing
One of my favorite things to do on a sunny day is go to Hyde Park and play Frisbee with some friends. However, after playing Frisbee Forever, the officially licensed Frisbee game, playing real-life Frisbee doesn't seem as fun anymore.
Frisbee Forever is a universal game for the iPad and iPhone that allows users to hone their Frisbee skills on more than 100 obstacle courses. Flick the Frisbee to start, then tilt your iDevice to guide it through hoops, past wind turbines and through tunnels, collecting as many stars as you can along the way. Once you have enough stars and experience, you can unlock other levels, including an amusement park, the Old West and the Caribbean.
You can also unlock bonus levels along the way that offer some more challenging courses, and you can upgrade your Frisbee's design.The only thing this game is missing is Game Center support. However, since it's free, there's no reason not to download this game.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs