Mac OS X 10.6.8 build seeded to developers
Apple has seeded the first build of Mac OS X 10.6.8 to developers, according to MacRumors. Right now there's no word on any changes included in the 10.6.8 build, but as is standard with later 10.x.x updates, most of the time any changes made are minor maintenance updates.
Mac OS X 10.7 Lion is scheduled to be released later this summer, so it is a possibility that Mac OS X 10.6.8 could be the last iteration of Snow Leopard we see. We'll keep you abreast if we get any any word on the release notes for the latest Snow Leopard build and, as always, feel free to mention any changes you notice in 10.6.8 in the comments.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter