Mac OS X 10.6.8 build seeded to developers
Apple has seeded the first build of Mac OS X 10.6.8 to developers, according to MacRumors. Right now there's no word on any changes included in the 10.6.8 build, but as is standard with later 10.x.x updates, most of the time any changes made are minor maintenance updates.
Mac OS X 10.7 Lion is scheduled to be released later this summer, so it is a possibility that Mac OS X 10.6.8 could be the last iteration of Snow Leopard we see. We'll keep you abreast if we get any any word on the release notes for the latest Snow Leopard build and, as always, feel free to mention any changes you notice in 10.6.8 in the comments.
Apple has seeded the first build of Mac OS X 10.6.8 to developers, according to MacRumors. Right now there's no word on any changes...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype