Mac OS X 10.6.8 build seeded to developers
Apple has seeded the first build of Mac OS X 10.6.8 to developers, according to MacRumors. Right now there's no word on any changes included in the 10.6.8 build, but as is standard with later 10.x.x updates, most of the time any changes made are minor maintenance updates.
Mac OS X 10.7 Lion is scheduled to be released later this summer, so it is a possibility that Mac OS X 10.6.8 could be the last iteration of Snow Leopard we see. We'll keep you abreast if we get any any word on the release notes for the latest Snow Leopard build and, as always, feel free to mention any changes you notice in 10.6.8 in the comments.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows