Apple Digital Camera RAW and Apple Prokit updates available
First, it's the Digital Camera RAW compatibility update version 3.7, which adds import savvy to iPhoto '11 and Aperture for several cameras: the Fujifilm FinePix X100, Nikon D5100, Olympus E-PL2, Olympus XZ-1 and the Samsung GX-1S. The 6.62 MB update requires Mac OS X 10.6.6 or 10.5.8; for information on all the RAW formats supported in Mac OS X 10.6, check here.
Second, we have the ProKit 7.0 update for Apple's high-end creative apps, which offers the following fixes for minor issues:
- Improved support for PopOver style tooltips.
- Improved support for Font Smoothing.
- Addresses an issue with an unwanted gap between a menu and submenu.
- Fixes leaks and improves stability for the color picker and timecode interface in Final Cut Pro and Motion.
- Improved compatibility when importing assets from older versions of Soundtrack Pro.
- Fixes an issue with the scrubber appearance in Logic Express and Logic Pro.
- Addresses AppKit related crashes in Motion.
Apple recommends the ProKit 7.0 update for all users of Final Cut Pro, Motion, Soundtrack Pro, DVD Studio Pro, iPhoto, Aperture, Final Cut Express, Logic Pro, MainStage, Logic Express and iAd Producer. It's 15.7 MB and requires Mac OS X Snow Leopard, 10.6.7.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options