Hex watch bands for iPod nano on pre-order now
Now that's a good looking nano watch. We've covered a few iPod nano watch bands before, but to me, they've always seemed kind of cheap and hinky, more hacks than things that you'd actually wear out and about. But I really like this new band from Hex Vision -- it's a stainless steel band with a solid clasp that hooks right up to your iPod nano with what the company calls a "Clip-in, clip-out system." It's a little pricey at US$69.95, but considering what you'd pay for a watch that looked like this and did everything the iPod nano does, that's not too bad.
The one thing that keeps me from pre-ordering one, though, is that we're set to see another revision of the nano pretty soon, and the rumors all say that it might lose the clip or gain a camera, depending on what you believe. That rumor aside, however, this seems like an excellent watch band that could be just what you're waiting for. If we do see a new nano soon, hopefully Hex will make the appropriate changes, and then I'll finally be able to Dick Tracy it up!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app