Hex watch bands for iPod nano on pre-order now
Now that's a good looking nano watch. We've covered a few iPod nano watch bands before, but to me, they've always seemed kind of cheap and hinky, more hacks than things that you'd actually wear out and about. But I really like this new band from Hex Vision -- it's a stainless steel band with a solid clasp that hooks right up to your iPod nano with what the company calls a "Clip-in, clip-out system." It's a little pricey at US$69.95, but considering what you'd pay for a watch that looked like this and did everything the iPod nano does, that's not too bad.
The one thing that keeps me from pre-ordering one, though, is that we're set to see another revision of the nano pretty soon, and the rumors all say that it might lose the clip or gain a camera, depending on what you believe. That rumor aside, however, this seems like an excellent watch band that could be just what you're waiting for. If we do see a new nano soon, hopefully Hex will make the appropriate changes, and then I'll finally be able to Dick Tracy it up!
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements