Apple helping to shape Intel's future
Intel Senior Vice president Tom Kilroy revealed that Intel is working closely with Apple on future products. This relationship is so cozy that Kilroy claims Apple even "helps shape our roadmap." Apple is an attractive customer for Intel as the Cupertino company is often regarded as forward-thinking and an influencer.
You only need to look at the recent quarterly estimates for the PC industry to see why Intel is interested in working so closely with Apple. The Cupertino company only holds a 9.3 percent market share, but its PC sales are growing while its rivals are slumping.
Apple and Intel have a proven working relationship. The two companies developed Thunderbolt, which could replace USB as the new standard for I/O technology.
Intel Senior Vice president Tom Kilroy revealed that Intel is working closely with Apple on future products. This relationship is so...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free