Apple education deal rumored for WWDC
BGR broke out a rumor today suggesting Apple may unveil a new Back-To-School promotion at WWDC. As part of this sale, everyone who buys a new Mac with their educational discount would receive a free iPod touch or $200 off the cost of an iPad.
The WWDC part of this rumor, though, has us scratching our heads. In previous years, these promotions were announced on Apple's website. There was no event, not even a press release. Yes, they occurred around the time of WWDC, but they were not announced at WWDC. Why would this year be any different?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free