EA puts iOS catalog on sale for Memorial Day
With another holiday comes another big EA app sale. Nearly every game in EA's iOS catalog is on sale for just a buck or two, so if you've been waiting to pick up any of EA's games cheaper than usual, head to the App Store and search for the ones you want. We'll call a few good deals out for you right here: NBA Jam for the iPhone is only US$0.99, as is Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. Over on the iPad, Reckless Racing HD is just a buck, and so are SimCity and Snood. If you want to spend a few dollars, Mr. Moneybags, Dead Space is just $2.99 on the iPhone, and the latest edition of Tiger Woods PGA Tour is the same price on the iPad.
These are all great deals and well worth the price if you've been waiting to pick any of them up. EA has an extraordinary amount of success with these iOS deals, so it's no surprise that nearly every time a holiday rolls around the prices on EA apps drop. Take advantage while you can, and in the meantime, have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved