Another Mac OS X 10.6.8 build seeded to developers
Sources have told us that another build -- 10K531 -- of Mac OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard is now available for download by developers.
The developer seed became available late yesterday, and focuses on AirPort, Networking, Graphics Drivers, the Mac App Store, QuickTime, and VPN. As usual, Apple has requested that developers file bug reports if any quirks are found.
There are no known issues with this seed of Mac OS X 10.6.8, which may point to a release of the updated operating system in the near future. As reported earlier, it is expected that 10.6.8 will include a way to block the MacDefender malware and its variants.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter