Another Mac OS X 10.6.8 build seeded to developers
Sources have told us that another build -- 10K531 -- of Mac OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard is now available for download by developers.
The developer seed became available late yesterday, and focuses on AirPort, Networking, Graphics Drivers, the Mac App Store, QuickTime, and VPN. As usual, Apple has requested that developers file bug reports if any quirks are found.
There are no known issues with this seed of Mac OS X 10.6.8, which may point to a release of the updated operating system in the near future. As reported earlier, it is expected that 10.6.8 will include a way to block the MacDefender malware and its variants.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options