Guy Kawasaki to keynote MacTech Conference 2011
Former chief evangelist for Apple (back in the days when the Macintosh first launched) Guy Kawasaki will keynote MacTech Conference 2011, happening November 2-4 in Los Angeles. We reviewed Guy's latest book, Enchantment earlier this year. I've read several of Guy's books and recommend them all. If you're looking for pieces of Apple history, check out The Macintosh Way (available as a free download) and Selling the Dream in particular.
We also attended MacTech Conference last year and were very impressed with the event. There are two tracks, one for IT professionals and one for developers. For an additional fee attendees will be able to take Apple Certification exams.
We'll attend the 2011 MacTech Conference as well and provide coverage and interviews with attendees, including Kawasaki.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature