TUAW Talkcast, June 5: WWDC Edition!
Sunday, Sunday Sunday!!!! You know what that means, it's Talkcast time! We have a whole stack of rampant speculation on WWDC 2011 which starts this week, your standard issue Mac news, and a pre-announced VERY special guest: Michael Simmons from Flexibits who is not only going to chat development with us but also GIVE AWAY a copy of Fantastical, winner of the TUAW calendar app throwdown!
We will likely have the usual suspects in as well, providing what we'll call "color commentary" in the chat room. Also, if you attend the recording, you are invited to stay for the aftershow, and TUAWTF is never recorded for a very good reason.
Your calls and questions help us make the show the best it can be, otherwise I'm just talking to myself! To participate on TalkShoe, you can use the browser-only client, the embedded Facebook app, or download the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, for maximum fun, you should call in. For the web UI, just click the Talkshoe Web button on our profile page at 4 HI/7 PDT/10 pm EDT Sunday. To call in on regular phone or VoIP lines (yay for free cellphone weekend minutes!): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *8.
If you've got a headset or microphone handy on your Mac, you can connect via the free Gizmo, X-Lite, or Blink SIP clients; basic instructions are here. Talk to you tonight!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features