WWDC Interview: IGG Software
This week TUAW and MacTech Magazine teamed up to speak to developers at WWDC about the keynote and how Apple's new technologies will help them and their customers. Over the next couple of weeks, we'll bring you those videos here, MacTech.com and MacNews.com. Also, check out the free trial subscription offer for MacTech Magazine here.
In this video, I interview James Gillespie of IGG Software, Inc. at WWDC 2011. James was kind enough to tell us about his thoughts on the announcements at WWDC, and how it will affect IGG's plans moving forward. IGG makes iBank (among other things), which is worth a look if you need a personal finance solution.
We spoke to IGG Software at WWDC
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update