Apple sued for trademark infringement over iCloud name
iCloud Communications, LLC of Arizona is suing Apple for trademark infringement. The company claims Apple's use of the word iCloud is damaging to its business. According to the lawsuit, iCloud offers cloud computing products and services, telecommunication services, video conferencing and other internet services. The Arizona company is asking for preliminary and permanent injunctive relief, monetary relief and attorney's fees. iCloud Communications is also asking for the destruction of all marketing materials bearing the iCloud name. The suit was filed in the US District Court of Arizona.
iCloud Communications, LLC of Arizona is suing Apple for trademark infringement. The company claims Apple's use of the word iCloud is...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs