Rock out in the iPad concert theater
Gary Katz has a talent for making things out of shoe boxes. We told you about his miniature iPhone movie theater back in February, but now he's moved onto bigger and better things. Using a shoe box, some concert photographs he found using Google Images, and glue, Katz has created an iPad concert theater. The theater even features moving audience members. I'm going to let the video below speak for itself. If, after watching it, you want to create your own iPad theater but don't have the craft skills, Katz sells personal theater kits for only US$9.99.
Gary Katz has a talent for making things out of shoe boxes. We told you about his miniature iPhone movie theater back in February, but...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time