Rock out in the iPad concert theater
Gary Katz has a talent for making things out of shoe boxes. We told you about his miniature iPhone movie theater back in February, but now he's moved onto bigger and better things. Using a shoe box, some concert photographs he found using Google Images, and glue, Katz has created an iPad concert theater. The theater even features moving audience members. I'm going to let the video below speak for itself. If, after watching it, you want to create your own iPad theater but don't have the craft skills, Katz sells personal theater kits for only US$9.99.
Gary Katz has a talent for making things out of shoe boxes. We told you about his miniature iPhone movie theater back in February, but...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version