TUAW TV Live at 5 PM EDT: Alternatives to iWeb demoed
A few days ago, I published a list of ways that iWeb users could host their content away from MobileMe or move to other alternatives. Today on TUAW TV Live, I'll be demonstrating some of those alternatives for the audience.
Whether you're looking at RapidWeaver as a replacement for iWeb, want a WYSIWYG HTML editor to maintain an existing iWeb site, or are thinking about moving to a web-based content management system like WordPress, I'll cover it this afternoon. I've used a lot of these tools over the years, so I'll give you my take on each of the apps or services as well.
As usual, I'll be starting the show at 5 PM EDT (2 PM PDT / 10 PM BST) sharp, and we'll take a few minutes to chat before the demos start. To join in on the chat and watch the live streaming video, drop by TUAW about five minutes before the start time to get your instructions on how to participate. If you're unable to join us for the show, remember that you can always subscribe to the video podcast and watch the show at your leisure in iTunes or any other favorite podcatching app. The past shows are also available on the TUAW YouTube channel.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options