10.6.8 build 10K540 seeded to developers
The latest build of Mac OS X 10.6.8 has been seeded to developers. This build lists no known issues, and it has the exact same focus areas as an earlier build: AirPort, Networking, Graphics Drivers, the Mac App Store, QuickTime and VPN.
There's no indication of when 10.6.8 will see public release, but with OS X Lion due next month, it's likely it will be one of the last major updates to Snow Leopard.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options