10.6.8 build 10K540 seeded to developers
The latest build of Mac OS X 10.6.8 has been seeded to developers. This build lists no known issues, and it has the exact same focus areas as an earlier build: AirPort, Networking, Graphics Drivers, the Mac App Store, QuickTime and VPN.
There's no indication of when 10.6.8 will see public release, but with OS X Lion due next month, it's likely it will be one of the last major updates to Snow Leopard.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter