Apple releases update to MainStage 2
Apple has released an update to its MainStage 2 software. MainStage is part of the Logic Studio suite and allows performers to bring virtual instruments and effects to live concerts. Full release notes for the update are available here, but the major improvements include:
- Fixes to an issue where presets for Audio Unit plug-ins were incorrectly displayed.
- Addresses an issue where incoming MIDI was forced to channel 1.
- Resolves an issue that could cause MainStage to quit unexpectedly when using Undo after deleting a patch.
The 2.1.3 update is recommended for all users and weighs in at 222.1 MB. Mac OS X 10.5.8 is required, and the update can be downloaded through Software Update or directly from Apple's site.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter