Apple releases update to MainStage 2
Apple has released an update to its MainStage 2 software. MainStage is part of the Logic Studio suite and allows performers to bring virtual instruments and effects to live concerts. Full release notes for the update are available here, but the major improvements include:
- Fixes to an issue where presets for Audio Unit plug-ins were incorrectly displayed.
- Addresses an issue where incoming MIDI was forced to channel 1.
- Resolves an issue that could cause MainStage to quit unexpectedly when using Undo after deleting a patch.
The 2.1.3 update is recommended for all users and weighs in at 222.1 MB. Mac OS X 10.5.8 is required, and the update can be downloaded through Software Update or directly from Apple's site.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options