Apple releases update to MainStage 2
Apple has released an update to its MainStage 2 software. MainStage is part of the Logic Studio suite and allows performers to bring virtual instruments and effects to live concerts. Full release notes for the update are available here, but the major improvements include:
- Fixes to an issue where presets for Audio Unit plug-ins were incorrectly displayed.
- Addresses an issue where incoming MIDI was forced to channel 1.
- Resolves an issue that could cause MainStage to quit unexpectedly when using Undo after deleting a patch.
The 2.1.3 update is recommended for all users and weighs in at 222.1 MB. Mac OS X 10.5.8 is required, and the update can be downloaded through Software Update or directly from Apple's site.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync