WWDC Interview: Houdah Software
In this installment of our WWDC interviews, our own Brett Terpstra talks to Pierre Bernard of Houdah Software at WWDC 2011. Houdah makes an interesting group of Mac products, including HoudahGeo (for geotagging photos), HoudahSpot (a sort of turbocharged Spotlight front end) and Tembo (another, super easy search tool). They also make a couple of Sudoku apps and more for iOS devices.
TUAW and MacTech Magazine teamed up to speak to developers at WWDC 2011 about the keynote and how Apple's new technologies will help them and their customers. Over the next couple of weeks, we'll bring you those videos here, MacTech.com and MacNews.com. Also, check out the free trial subscription offer for MacTech Magazine here.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)