WWDC Interview: Houdah Software
In this installment of our WWDC interviews, our own Brett Terpstra talks to Pierre Bernard of Houdah Software at WWDC 2011. Houdah makes an interesting group of Mac products, including HoudahGeo (for geotagging photos), HoudahSpot (a sort of turbocharged Spotlight front end) and Tembo (another, super easy search tool). They also make a couple of Sudoku apps and more for iOS devices.
TUAW and MacTech Magazine teamed up to speak to developers at WWDC 2011 about the keynote and how Apple's new technologies will help them and their customers. Over the next couple of weeks, we'll bring you those videos here, MacTech.com and MacNews.com. Also, check out the free trial subscription offer for MacTech Magazine here.
Brett Terpstra talks to Pierre Bernard of Houdah Software at WWDC 2011
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements