Rumor: New Mac Pros and Mac minis in August, CNet says
CNet's Brian Tong announced via Twitter that Apple is preparing to debut new Mac Pros and Mac minis in August. Tong added that both models are expected to have Thunderbolt and Sandy Bridge processors, urging people to wait before buying new machines.
As MacRumors points out, Tong was spot on when he said new iMacs would arrive around the first week of May. Considering he is drawing upon the same sources, and current stocks of Mac Pros and Mac minis are being depleted, we're willing to place our bets in his corner as well. A Mac Pro and Mac mini refresh, along with expected updates to the MacBook Air and AirPort/Time Capsule product lines, would make a very nice back-to-school press event in August.
CNet's Brian Tong announced via Twitter that Apple is preparing to debut new Mac Pros and Mac minis in August. Tong added that both...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs