GitHub for Mac now available
The Mac version will hunt for repositories already on your machine, then allow you to manage them. You can view commit history, make changes, automatic updates and more. It also tracks all of your GitHub repositories and can clone them to your machine.
GitHub for Mac is a free download and requires OS X 10.6 or higher. We will have a full review of GitHub for Mac later this week.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter