GitHub for Mac now available
The Mac version will hunt for repositories already on your machine, then allow you to manage them. You can view commit history, make changes, automatic updates and more. It also tracks all of your GitHub repositories and can clone them to your machine.
GitHub for Mac is a free download and requires OS X 10.6 or higher. We will have a full review of GitHub for Mac later this week.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs