GitHub for Mac now available
The Mac version will hunt for repositories already on your machine, then allow you to manage them. You can view commit history, make changes, automatic updates and more. It also tracks all of your GitHub repositories and can clone them to your machine.
GitHub for Mac is a free download and requires OS X 10.6 or higher. We will have a full review of GitHub for Mac later this week.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service