iPad display stand adds Apple Store charm
This is cute. The iPad 2 display dock is a new product by a company called New PC Gadgets that's basically a dock for your iPad 2 that looks just like the ones holding the devices in Apple Stores. Sure, it'll hold your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad 2 with panache and allow you to use it at an angle, but more importantly, it looks just like the real thing! You, too, can pretend you live in an Apple Store, but without all of the employees and customers around.
The stand is US$74.95, which is obviously pricy for a display dock of any kind, much less one with as little functionality as this one. But, and we're repeating ourselves here, it looks like an Apple Store stand. That's worth it, right?
[via App Advice]
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter