iPad display stand adds Apple Store charm
This is cute. The iPad 2 display dock is a new product by a company called New PC Gadgets that's basically a dock for your iPad 2 that looks just like the ones holding the devices in Apple Stores. Sure, it'll hold your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad 2 with panache and allow you to use it at an angle, but more importantly, it looks just like the real thing! You, too, can pretend you live in an Apple Store, but without all of the employees and customers around.
The stand is US$74.95, which is obviously pricy for a display dock of any kind, much less one with as little functionality as this one. But, and we're repeating ourselves here, it looks like an Apple Store stand. That's worth it, right?
[via App Advice]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows