iPad display stand adds Apple Store charm
This is cute. The iPad 2 display dock is a new product by a company called New PC Gadgets that's basically a dock for your iPad 2 that looks just like the ones holding the devices in Apple Stores. Sure, it'll hold your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad 2 with panache and allow you to use it at an angle, but more importantly, it looks just like the real thing! You, too, can pretend you live in an Apple Store, but without all of the employees and customers around.
The stand is US$74.95, which is obviously pricy for a display dock of any kind, much less one with as little functionality as this one. But, and we're repeating ourselves here, it looks like an Apple Store stand. That's worth it, right?
[via App Advice]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update