No Comment: Summer fun goes app-crazy with iTowel
Clamura. Fishhook. Surfari, iCod and Ornery Gulls. What does every well-heeled Apple fan and beach bum need? An iTowel with the aforementioned "apps," of course. Check out the full size image here.
The towel is the product of the Adventure House marketing communications firm. When it comes to its absorbency or ability to repel sand fleas, we've got no idea; but it's definitely deserving of today's No Comment.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)