TUAW TV Live at 5 PM: The Mac Observer's Jeff Gamet checks in
Today on TUAW TV Live I've got a real treat for you: Jeff Gamet. Jeff's the managing editor over at The Mac Observer and co-hosts a variety of podcasts, and he's well-known for his humorous guest appearances on many more shows. Jeff and I have a long list of topics to discuss today, although there's little or no chance that we'll make it all the way through in the one-hour time allotted for the show.
Some of the possible topics for today's show include Final Cut Pro X (or what is being called "iMovie +" by disappointed users), iCloud, Apple's patent application for an infrared camera "kill switch" to prevent video capture at concerts, and much, much more.
As usual, I'll be starting the show at 5 PM EDT (2 PM PDT / 10 PM BST) sharp. To join in on the chat and watch the live streaming video, drop by TUAW about five minutes before the start time to get your instructions on how to participate. If you're unable to join us for the show, remember that you can always subscribe to the video podcast and watch the show at your leisure in iTunes or any other favorite podcatching app. The past shows are also available on the TUAW YouTube channel.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app