Final Cut Pro X video tutorials available
The reviews of Final Cut Pro X (US$299.99) are mixed, but the latest incarnation of Apple's Pro video editing app is here for better or worse. For those video wonks who would like to get up to speed quickly on the new product, MacProVideo.com now has a complete set of Final Cut Pro X tutorials available for sale.
The tutorials are the brainchild of Michael Wohl, noted as one of the original designers of Final Cut Pro. Each of the tutorials, with the exception of the free Final Cut Pro X: Overview and Quick Start Guide, cost $19.50 each. Alternatively, potential trainees can subscribe to the complete library of tutorials for $25 per month.
There are eight titles in the MacProVideo tutorial series, ranging from the initial overview through ingestion and organization of video, editing, titles, effects, compositing and exporting and sharing videos.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free