Final Cut Pro X video tutorials available
The reviews of Final Cut Pro X (US$299.99) are mixed, but the latest incarnation of Apple's Pro video editing app is here for better or worse. For those video wonks who would like to get up to speed quickly on the new product, MacProVideo.com now has a complete set of Final Cut Pro X tutorials available for sale.
The tutorials are the brainchild of Michael Wohl, noted as one of the original designers of Final Cut Pro. Each of the tutorials, with the exception of the free Final Cut Pro X: Overview and Quick Start Guide, cost $19.50 each. Alternatively, potential trainees can subscribe to the complete library of tutorials for $25 per month.
There are eight titles in the MacProVideo tutorial series, ranging from the initial overview through ingestion and organization of video, editing, titles, effects, compositing and exporting and sharing videos.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration