WWDC Interview: Appfluence
Neil Ticktin (Editor-in-Chief, MacTech Magazine and MacNews) interviews Pablo Diaz-Gutierrez of Appfluence at WWDC 2011. Pablo was kind enough to tell us about their thoughts on the announcements on WWDC, and how it will affect their plans moving forward.
Appfluence makes the iPhone, iPad and Mac productivity application Priority Matrix.
TUAW and MacTech Magazine teamed up to speak to developers at WWDC 2011 about the keynote announcements and how Apple's new technologies will help them and their customers. We'll bring you those videos here, MacTech.com and MacNews.com. Also, check out the free trial subscription offer for MacTech Magazine here.
WWDC Interview with Appfluence, makers of Priority Matrix
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free