WWDC Interview: Appfluence
Neil Ticktin (Editor-in-Chief, MacTech Magazine and MacNews) interviews Pablo Diaz-Gutierrez of Appfluence at WWDC 2011. Pablo was kind enough to tell us about their thoughts on the announcements on WWDC, and how it will affect their plans moving forward.
Appfluence makes the iPhone, iPad and Mac productivity application Priority Matrix.
TUAW and MacTech Magazine teamed up to speak to developers at WWDC 2011 about the keynote announcements and how Apple's new technologies will help them and their customers. We'll bring you those videos here, MacTech.com and MacNews.com. Also, check out the free trial subscription offer for MacTech Magazine here.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter