WWDC Interview: Clickable Bliss
Victor Agreda, Jr. (Editor-in-Chief, The Unofficial Apple Weblog) interviews Michael Zornek of Clickable Bliss at WWDC 2011. Michael was kind enough to tell us about his thoughts on the announcements on WWDC, and how it will affect their plans moving forward.
Clickable Bliss makes ProfitTrain (an invoicing app for Mac) and Dex (a Pokemon browser for iPhone) and recently released a very clever and slick game called Twiz Show, a sort of game show based on your Twitter friends for iOS devices. If you're looking for a fun game that ties into your Twitter buddies, give Twiz Show a look.
TUAW and MacTech Magazine teamed up to speak to developers at WWDC 2011 about the keynote announcements and how Apple's new technologies will help them and their customers. We'll bring you those videos here, at MacTech.com and at MacNews.com. Also, check out the free trial subscription offer for MacTech Magazine here.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter