Mariner Software celebrates 21st anniversary, gives you 50% off desktop products
Minneapolis-based Mariner Software is celebrating its 21st anniversary in the software business, and is offering customers 50% off on all desktop software products for a limited time as an anniversary "present."
Mariner has been a fixture in the Mac OS software world, particularly with creative writing apps like StoryMill, Contour (a script development app), and Montage (for writing screenplays). They also branched into the productivity market with the Mariner Calc spreadsheet app and Mariner Write word processor, and also have gained success with Paperless (digital document management) and MacGourmet Deluxe (recipe management). One of the first Mariner apps I used was MacJournal, which is a wonderful piece of software for keeping a personal life journal.
Although they won't be part of the anniversary discount, Mariner has some mobile offspring these days, including versions of MacJournal and Mariner Calc for iPhone and iPad.
The anniversary celebration goes on through midnight (CDT) July 6th, and is only for non-upgrade versions of the desktop applications purchased through the Mariner eStore -- those Mariner apps that are in the Mac App Store are not eligible for the disount. To get the 50% discount, just use the promo code HB21 when checking out.
From all of us here at TUAW to the folks at Mariner Software, a very happy anniversary!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs